Off-page optimization plays a vital role for search engine ranking. As per Google having number of quality backlinks can increase your website rank in SERP. Inbound links are important. What is the inbound link? Links to pages of a website from other sites are termed as inbound links. Based on these links search engines rank the website. Search engines look for the relevance of the link and the quality of the link from where it is originated. Having high quality, links give your website a thumbs up in ranking. The link should be from good quality websites and should not be from a spam website. Some of the off page optimization techniques are;
• Social Media Marketing: Create profile page on various social channels like facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc. Check the appropriate channel for your business and create account accordingly. This will help you to create brand awareness, lead generation, and converting social media traffic to web traffic. Do some meaningful posts in your account so that you can engage your audience and generate some lead out of it.
• Video Marketing: Create & Upload your corporate videos, service or product offering videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion so as to increase chances of web traffic and brand awareness.
• Content Marketing: Write and Post some useful articles in your blog. Submit articles on various article submission sites like Ezinearticles, Hub pages etc.
• PR Submission: Make some press releases about your new services, websites, awards and accolades, certifications and so many things. This helps you to develop an important inbound link to your website as well as building brand through online media.
• Directory Submission: Submit website URL to local directories and all the leading directories which help you to build backlinks also. Some of the general directories give delayed results but you get results for sure.
• Social Bookmarking: Bookmark your articles, blog posts, important page URL’s on social bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Digg, Stumble upon, Delicious etc. The results depend upon your submission and effective of using tags in the social bookmarking websites.