E-mail marketing is one of the earlier marketing methods to reach the target audience and promote your products. With the help of e-mail marketing you can reach vast number of audiences with low cost or zero cost. E-mail marketing is an efficient way to stay connected with your targeted audience. E-mail marketing have advantages as well as disadvantages.
Why an e-mail marketing is useful?
- Can be tracked.
- Unlimited reach.
- Cost effective.
- Allows targeting.
- Data driven.
- Builds loyalty: Promotional e-mails special offer e-mails, newsletters.
Eight important parts of an e-mail.
These are the 8 important parts of an e-mail which are important for an effective e-mail marketing.
Sender, subjects, context and design, content, links, header and footer, hosted version and image rendering. You can understand these when you use a template format to reach your target audience.
KNOW SPAM: Spam is defined as the process of forcibly or intentionally sending a message to a larger group who otherwise would not have opted to receive that particular message.
Checklist for E-mail Marketing:
Please note some of the important points while crafting and implementing e-mail marketing strategies.
- Say No To SPAM.
- Respect Privacy.
- Know GDPR norms.
- Give an unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Mention the subject properly. Do not cross more than 40 words in subject line.
- The sender name and purpose should be clear in the e-mail.
- Checkout the e-mail layout.
- Do not keep important content in the below of the e-mail.
- Have some CTA’s (call to action).
- TEST-TEST-TEST the e-mail in detail. Even by sending the e-mail within your closed ones to understand how it look like once you have send it.
These are some of the points that you should keep in mind, while creating and sending an e-mail for marketing purpose.