1. Site Navigation Should be search friendly.
2. Scripts should be placed outside of HTML documents.
3. Use content properly that search engines can read. (Write content for the user not for search engine). Make content meaningful.
4. Use unique content. Check with the duplicate content.
5. URL should be search engine friendly.
6. For Ex: https://www.krvguru.com/digital-marketing-services ( Yes).
7. Please do not use any underscores in the URL.
8. Do a research, identify & use relevant keywords that are useful for your customer business. Check the end user of your client business. Then think from their point of view & implement keywords accordingly.
9. Optimize page titles & meta descriptions.
10. Optimize page content.
11. Optimize Header in the content. Try to use HTML Head tags.
12. Build Relevant & high PR web links.
13. Highly credible directory sites link.
14. Register with Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
15. Utilize internal links.
16. Streamline your website load time. It is better to keep it for less than 2-3 seconds.
17. Use Google guidelines for Title Tag & Meta Description. (Check with No. of characters.).
18. Use unique metadata.
19. Check all the pages for duplicate HTML meta description & title tag.
20. Do a competitive backlink, content & website analysis.
21. Block pages that you don’t want search engines to get index.
22. Never neglect image alt attributes.
23. Follow W3C standards.
24. Use Google My Business for local SEO.
25. Maintain a healthy link profile, because the search engine always prefers authorized links.
26. Remove the thin content. It is not going to help your SEO.
27. Use one H1 tag, do not use multiple h1 tags.
28. Use XML sitemap for your website.
29. Before you migrate from http to https, Change all the internal links first.
30. It is always suggestable to have quality of content & backlinks.
31. Adding breadcrumb to your website will enhance SEO & user experience.
32. Try to add “Near me” keywords in the ad & content strategy. Because it will enhance the voice search results.
33. Choose a domain name which is easy to remember & less than 15 characters.
34. Try to use long tail & local keywords for potential rankings.
35. Try to implement chatbot in the website, Good way to engage your customers.
- Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo
- Fill Out Your Facebook Bio
- Set a Consistent Posting Schedule
- Use Facebook Advertising To Boost The Reach of Your Posts
- Target The Right Audience Using Facebook’s In-App Targeting Features
- Best Number of Hashtags on twitter are 1-2.
- Keep the character count to 100-115 for better engagement rate in twitter.
- Never Automate Direct Messages.
- Use Images to engage your audience.
- Have Good Header & Profile photos for better twitter profile.
- Use attractive 400X220 Px In-stream photos in twitter.
- First Rule Of Marketing- Know your Customer.
- Don’t post everyday about your products & Services.
- Always Focus On Long Term Strategies.
- Be Flexible as audience preferences change.
- Follow a theme or pattern for your creatives.
- Try Different & New Things.
- Check The Trending Patterns.
- Always Have A Social Media Plan in place.
- Set social media goals and objectives
- Competitive Analysis.
- Conduct a social media audit
- Decide which platforms are right for you
- Build Relationships, Fruitful Conversations.
- Quality is better than quantity.
- Schedule Your Content with best tools.
- Track & Refine Performance.
- Use Relevant Caption & Hashtags.
- Instagram Feed Look is Important.
- Use Swipe-Up Link Feature in Instagram.
- Use a business account in Instagram for better results.
- Clearly define your business goals in Instagram
- Define your target audience before you start marketing.
- Optimize your profile well in Instagram.
- Choose the right profile photo.
- Profile photo size should be 110X110.
- Create content that is good and attractive visually.
- Create a different brand look on Instagram.
- Write great captions.
- Use hashtags wisely, do not cross 30 hashtags.
- Motto is to engage your audience.
- Never neglect Instagram stories.
- Use story highlights.
- Always post at right timings.
- Based on your business, try to have Influencer partnership/Marketing.
- Use Instagram Ad to reach huge audience.
- Check Analytics & Insights everyday for better branding.
- Please do not over post on social media channels.
- Use all the tools offered in Instagram for a better marketing.
- Interact with others to increase your followers.
- Call to actions help for lead generation.
- Try to be different in your visuals/creatives.
- Take care of content & editing.
- Post pictures with real people.
- Run contests to engage people on your social media posts.
- Be consistent & Regularly post the images.
- Video content can boost engagement rate.
- Create attractive thumbnails for your YouTube videos.
- Add end screens to promote your videos on YouTube.
- Always write relevant & actionable content for better content marketing.
- Check grammatical errors before you go on live.
- Develop clear content marketing goals for better results.
- Use content well to generate leads.
- Longer content performs better.
- Make your social sharing on your blog easy.
- Always update old content.
- Work on your buyers’ journey and buyer persona.
- Personalize content as per your business & customer.
- Use inbound links in your content.
- Always be flexible with your content and as per customer need.
- Make decisions based on data. (Analytics).
- Use the apt marketing automation platforms.
- Understand the core concepts of mobile marketing.
- Follow the fundamentals of successful website design.
- Pick the right platforms for your social media marketing.
- Remove anything that slows down your website loading.
- Focus on high PR website linking.
- Write the content for users not for search engines.
- Use readable and meaningful url only.
- Rank for featured snippets.